Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Blogging into 2015 - Day 1



One of my New Year's resolutions was to write a new blog post at least once a week.  It's three weeks into 2015 and I've written one so far.  Prior to that, my last post was November 2014.  One of the reasons for avoiding writing is the continual thought that I really don't have anything important to say.  That is definitely not true.   Each day brings so many life lessons that it would fill a hundred blog posts.  

Okay, now that I've psyched myself up, here is the plan to jump-start blogging again in 2015.  Each day for at least the next seven days, I will write one 150-250 word post.  The posts don't have to be related or even be about education.  The point is that I write and do it often.  The only way I'm going to get better at blogging is to blog.  The important things will come later.  

The end of the last sentence was 154 words.  Short and sweet.  Let's see what the next seven days hold in store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment