Thursday, January 12, 2017

Panda Planner (Initial Thoughts) #30DaysBlogging

One of my goals for the new year is to find or formulate a better system of time management.  With an every increasing amount of responsibilities, it is imperative that I use my time more productively.  I've written before on this topic before (Getting Things Done) and still use the strategies from that post.  Now, more is needed.  That is where my search began. I've been reviewing several different time management systems and most are more difficult than helpful, particularly with my "keep it simple" personality.   I stumbled onto the Panda Planner online and after reading several reviews and watching videos decided to give it a try.  The main reason I wanted to use it is that it appears to help you focus more readily on specific projects and has reflection built in.  It is also designed to focus on the positive, even when looking at areas to improve. I already do these things, but not often enough in writing.  That should change as I use the Panda Planner.  The plan is to use it for the four months that this copy allows and write reviews along the way.  I've included my introduction in the video shown below.  (Next time, I'll turn the camera.)


No comments:

Post a Comment